MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

Really enjoying Crown this year. I enjoy it more every watch. Loved it live early season, looking forward to Indy! Just love the music and the drama of the show. It's a well crafted show overall, not disjointed like a few of the other favorites are this year. Can't wait to see them even make it better in the next couple of weeks. Great job CC!  May be wearing my purple polo to Indy this year instead of one of my Blue.. somethings shirt...lol. I love my Blue...somethings too. 

Edited by frank4now
  • Like 2

OMG it's the Mayham Guy. I love him. So hilarious.

Some observations on Crown following what I just saw:

Musically and visually improved. 

Nice drill showing Excalibur. 
Voice overs clearer in the beginning of show - not sure if it’s Flo or something they did. Added some voice and the beginning is okay.  
HOWEVER, the voice over at the start of the ballad is the biggest buzz killer of the season. HATE the voice over before that absolute gorgeous ballad. Okay I said it. I’ll move on. 

Costuming of Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot (I think those are the characters) makes it easier to see what’s going on. 

The big round top ping pong table is gone in favor of the knight pizzas. I like this so much better. The 2 halves are gone for good? I always thought it didn’t do much for the design and actually got in the way. Hope it stays gone. 

A number of other things with music changes all sounded like Improvements and was fun to hear the differences as they performed. 

Overall, really enjoyed Crown. Still more they’ll do over the last 2 weeks. Beautiful show!

• Like 5

Bring the love Regiment. WOOT!

Kick it into high gear! SUTA!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

I can maybe see cadets sneaking buy one of those corps on finals night . Like when Phantom caught Cavaliers last season at finals 

I'm not sure you can consider any of these three beating the others in Indy as "sneaking by" at this point. The 3 are separated by 0.15 right now, which is so exciting. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sutasaurus said:

Bring the love Regiment!  WOOT!

Their show is spectacular this. Genius staff. Doing exactly what they need to be doing to move them up the rankings.

• Like 1

Phantom doing a show about aliens? Who had that on their BINGO card??? But I love it! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1