MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

2 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

Saw em live ???

3 times now, 1 more in Indy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Confused reactions are so weird. Like why is anyone confused. Either you agree with me or you don't. I'd rather someone say, "You're wrong stupid" than hit that confused button. Grates my nerves. 

Seriously. I'm gonna start throwing tomatoes 🍅

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

And NOW flo adjusts high cam exposure

WELL I OUGHTA

Are you watching on a TV? An LG TV maybe? Because I was watching mostly on my computer and didn't notice any exposure adjusting, but when I watch on my LG TV, the auto-dimming kicks in to protect the screen, and there's no easy way to disable it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Blue Devils
- perfect setup for the show with the angelic voice and saber tosses
- guard staging is wonderful
- Big brass hit exposing a full range with superb control
- the way the brass runs out and into those boxes is stunnig when you look closely at how they have to orient themselves and still play - sheesh
- love the guitar is the front ensemble
- trumpets that was TIGHT and effective
- I like to call that the Crossmen set and it is visually almost perfect
- looks like even BD has 1 or 2 holes in brass
- talk about a flowing visual program
- OMG that whole percussion feature section is fantastic! Percussion are sounding fantastic and the body work in the brass was very creative.  The staging is just sooooo  GOOD with BD
- Love it with the horns back to back until the first hit in the ballad
- soloist was great
- THIS BALLAD!!!!! My heart can't handle it!!
- That last form really cleaned up. The flugel and trombone soloists are wonderful but the screamer (only 1 tonight) is likely not needed. If anything have him stick to octave work in tandem with brass and not in the open. That will ruin the moment. It's not a Maynard Ferguson chart. 
- My goodness the front ensemble here is just first rate. Some of the most creative and unique scoring going when it comes to the front ensemble. 
- Goodness Gracious...GET IT BD! That jazz chart is HOT and the visual is just emphasizing what they are playing so well. 
- AH...The Mattise Star. So well done, this closer is becoming a real winner in my book. And those silks and the guard performance. JUST WOW! 
- Blue Devils continue to be masters of the body, legs, control, timing, and staging. Not too mention they have a fabulous music book. They are still the corps to beat, but I was pretty blown away by Boston tonight. What a great year. 

What ever

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

They want to be back tomorrow 👍 

Seems like the drum corps plague is activity wide this year.  

I’m not crazy right? The plague this summer seems to have farther reach than usual. 

• Like 1