NightBEAT 34 - July 30th, 2023

My gracious what a night! Hearing and seeing the Blue Devils and Carolina Crown back to back was an absolute TREAT! Such contrast between those 2. And both SLAYED tonight!! I felt the Blue Devils were on pointttt with percussion tonight. And Crown is sounding just Godly on brass once again! It’s fantastic having this rivalry BACK. It’s been too long!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Blue Devils missing a snare tonight. Center girl dropped stick. They filled-in the hole easily in many sets.

Lancelot dropped rifle was bad but his teeth are extra shiny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Are the graphics on the pie pieces new? Or have I just not been paying attention?

they added more pepperoni at my request. 

• Haha 7

waiting to see if Mandarins move back ahead of Cadets.🤞

• Like 3

It will be interesting to see where scores are tonight. With all the heat and rain I think it was difficult for some of the groups to duplicate or better their performance from last night. But you never know. Scores could still move up a little. Also, I was watching high cam the whole night and sometimes that takes you out of it. The high cam is really at a level that no one views the show. Everyone seemed to be missing a few players or performers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Photographer Jim said:

Mandarins beat them at the last head to head in Monroe LA. But it was razor thin by the slimmest of margins. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Photographer Jim said:

Waiting for the opposite.

• Like 2

Just now, jwillis35 said:

It will be interesting to see where scores are tonight. With all the heat and rain I think it was difficult for some of the groups to duplicate or better their performance from last night. But you never know. Scores could still move up a little. Also, I was watching high cam the whole night and sometimes that takes you out of it. The high cam is really at a level that no one views the show. Everyone seemed to be missing a few players or performers. 

I felt Crown and Devils were both better last night.

• Like 2