Hotlanta On My Mind - July 29, 2023

Flag statement in the ballad was great.
Some really nice drill moments. 
I liked the drum book lots.
Really great rifle moments too

DANG Cadets!!! That is one awesome show. I am liking that ending even more today. That will be tough to clean. Big field use, tough drill, and some major brass sustaining and power needed. But I love it! Most of the show felt much cleaner other than the ending. I think there are still some tweaks to be made in this show but for the most part I am not complaining. Good gravy the brass and drums are good. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

Missed most of the first half, but did see PC kill it!

Cadets have looked really good tonight in the high cam! Although my heart wants Phantom to finish 5th, Cadets are gonna be a tough out!

Agree!! But Mandarins will have something to say about 5th too. All three are top five worthy. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Much improved in 24 hours.  I felt that they struggled with the new ending last night, where tonight looked much more confident.  

and by struggled, I mean only certain things that stood out, not a collapse by any means.  

much better run all around 

• Like 1

Cadets have more demand in the visuals(drill) than Regiment, but they've got to clean it up.  Spacing problems that I don't see PR

18 minutes ago, jordsterr said:

I made a conscious decision to only say positive things this season.  But seriously.  Whoever is running this show needs to figure it out.  The traffic/concession/souvie experience is one of the worst I've ever experienced. 

Got close to the front of the food line but had to jump out so I didn't miss the home team.  Ran straight out, and the had CLOSED THE F#$&#@G CONCESSION STAND!!!!!!!!  Anyway, the Cadets were great!

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Agree!! But Mandarins will have something to say about 5th too. All three are top five worthy. 

I told Waffles you'd be coming with the Syrup to eat him up!!!! 🙂

• Haha 4

Just now, spacewill said:

I told Waffles you'd be coming with the Syrup to eat him up!!!! 🙂

It's all love lol. Mandarins are out of sight out of mind right now. 

• Like 2