Still Crum-bling on the hill in Allentown - August 5, 2023

I can't predict judges.  But it's possible the Phantom/Cadets/Mandarins battle pushes the ceiling higher  for Boston and Crown relative to last night. 

• Like 5

I’m not sure how I’m going to handle finals. 

MY HEAD IS EXPLODING FROM AO LANY GREAT, TRULY AWESOME, SHOWS

OMG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to see what John Howell does on GE... for the amount of time I've spent learning the judge craft from him... I'll be upset if he doesn't see it my way 😆

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I can't predict judges.  But it's possible the Phantom/Cadets/Mandarins battle pushes the ceiling higher  for Boston and Crown relative to last night. 

It's the same panel from last night, right? Do they look at the scores from last night when judging tonight's corps? Never quite understood whether the two nights are supposed to be compared or not ... or why they still do this over two nights.

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

It's the same panel from last night, right? Do they look at the scores from last night when judging tonight's corps? Never quite understood whether the two nights are supposed to be compared or not ... or why they still do this over two nights.

Yes, they judge it as if it's one show.

• Like 1

Just now, Fracker said:

Disappointed crown didn't add narration.

/s

I WILL COME FOR YOU AND PIERCE YOUR HEART WITH A SWORD IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT BACK!

Geez, don't give them any ideas.  It's bad enough that Cadets are now insulting their audience with low level narration/man-splaining  "we are Atlas..."  Yuch  🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1