2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

copyright law changes and bam here come the DVDs from 2020 on

If I ever run for Congress, that would be a bill I would fight for 

• Haha 2

Just now, Tony L. said:

This crowd is DEAD.  Worst crowd I can remember at finals.  People got jazzed up for Phantom just because it is Indy and they get the absolute same reaction every year regardless of the performance.  Let's see what the second half will be like.

Half the people are on their way in now

Just now, Tony L. said:

This crowd is DEAD.  Worst crowd I can remember at finals.  People got jazzed up for Phantom just because it is Indy and they get the absolute same reaction every year regardless of the performance.  Let's see what the second half will be like.

Are you basing that on Flo or are you there? The audience isn't very loud in the Flo mix, making it sound dead. I have no doubt they've been roaring all night.

Kinda cool watching Drum corps at home and sipping on my favorite adult beverage…Wow, Phantom, just wow!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

The crowd absolutely ate Phantom up! 

It's really hard for me to say whether I like BD or Phantom's show more this year, they are far and away my favorite shows this season 

PRs show actually shocked me the first time I saw it. Didn’t expect that theme or music from them. On. BD is great this year, but PR is like the corp you want to pull for bc they took a risk and boy did it pay off. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Who's next?

🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂  🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂   🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂   🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂 🙃🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Tom Blair is not replaceable. His impact on the activity is not able to be measured

He’s taught Jeff Clark everything he knows. Like Tom, Jeff marched (Glassmen, with me), and he shares Tom’s attention to detail.

• Like 2