The Cavaliers 2024

On 5/5/2024 at 2:28 PM, keystone3ply said:

Just checking on the Cavies #1 fan, @Hook'emCavies! Lots of flooding in the Houston area & sounds like more severe weather on the way. I've got family in the North Texas area & they were dodging severe weather last week but all are ok.  Prayers for you guys!  Topic: can't wait to here their 2024 repertoire...     

I'm good down here. Lots and lots of flooding. We have more ran on the way in a couple of days 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another teaser...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

...posted from the Cavaliers somewhere on Facebook...

The guard has moved in already. 

The Cavaliers Color Guard is settling in nicely at the The Big Muddy Dance Company in St. Louis! Over the weekend, the guard got to explore the city and began their week of dance intensive instruction. 

We’re looking forward to an exciting week here in St. Louis! 🏙️

Edited by jjeffeory
Clarity, fix typos
  • Like 5

On 5/16/2024 at 3:14 PM, jjeffeory said:

Another teaser...

Can they just announce already. They've been teasing for months, a little annoying at this point 😝 lol.. like tell us already Lol..Jeeez

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Can they just announce already. They've been teasing for months, a little annoying at this point 😝 lol.. like tell us already Lol..Jeeez

lol.  Im also getting super annoyed by corps not announcing. Good grief. Just put it out there already. 

Edited by NewArpege
  • Like 4

On 5/20/2024 at 9:38 PM, theonlyfizzle said:

The longer they take to announce the less confidence I have that they actually know what they are doing and this is going to another Sign of the Times.  An undeveloped concept with no real direction.   Hopefully I’m wrong.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alextiger said:

The longer they take to announce the less confidence I have that they actually know what they are doing and this is going to another Sign of the Times.  An undeveloped concept with no real direction.   Hopefully I’m wrong.  

That's a maybe but your point is valid and that would be quite concerning, which i hope is not the case. A show can also be announced quite early, relative between camps and spring training and still be an underdeveloped concept. However just pointing out that, i don't see the sense teasing a show reveal for so long and not revealing. It makes sense when you see a corps teasing, and you know for sure the announcement is right around the corner. Teasing and not putting out anything gets annoying, and underwhelming after a while, because they build up you're excitement and then pull it back down Lol. If they are not ready to announced, then don't tease anything.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, alextiger said:

That’s how I feel too. At least, Cavies are doing teasers. They have something. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have heard something from Crown, Boston, PR, and SCV yet. It’s not a good look. It doesn’t inspire or project confidence.

Edited by NewArpege
  • Like 2