Carolina Crown 2024

With the season right around the corner, I have been binging shows recently. Watched 2022 (which I had honestly been avoiding for some reason) and it was such a fun show. Great music, great ending, crowd loved it. Might not have ticked all the judging boxes but a fun show that the members seemed to enjoy performing. Can’t wait for this season with what little I heard from them back in January. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

With the season right around the corner, I have been binging shows recently. Watched 2022 (which I had honestly been avoiding for some reason) and it was such a fun show. Great music, great ending, crowd loved it. Might not have ticked all the judging boxes but a fun show that the members seemed to enjoy performing. Can’t wait for this season with what little I heard from them back in January. 

Loved the show right there & right then. That ballad! :babies:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

They could have said Right Here, Right Now another 30 times during that show and I wouldn't have cared. Still one of my all time fave shows ever. If Troop hadn't done the cello thing that year, Crown doing it instead of the soprano solo would have brought the whole crowd to tears in Benedictus. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

They could have said Right Here, Right Now another 30 times during that show and I wouldn't have cared. Still one of my all time fave shows ever. If Troop hadn't done the cello thing that year, Crown doing it instead of the soprano solo would have brought the whole crowd to tears in Benedictus. 

Same; I was ok with the narration & theme.  I actually loved the 'dance & groove' section.  Everyone was dancing in my section except for an older gentleman behind me. I apologized to him but he laughed & said was enjoying it.  I think he had some mobility issues.  The soloist was incredible! 

:dancin:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Same; I was ok with the narration & theme.  I actually loved the 'dance & groove' section.  Everyone was dancing in my section except for an older gentleman behind me. I apologized to him but he laughed & said was enjoying it.  I think he had some mobility issues.  The soloist was incredible! 

:dancin:

Well, I know it wasn't me. I can still swing dance and two-step like a GenZer. 

• Haha 3

On 4/10/2024 at 9:03 AM, keystone3ply said:

Beautifully done and with the props at finals it was an amazing moment!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

One month away from move-ins! Getting more and more excited as the season grows nearer!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, NewArpege said:

Any rumors yet on theme or songs?

Yo, K. This is the part where you usually jump in and throw us a few bones/morsels of normally reliable intel…

• Like 1

I didn't care for 2022 at all when I first watched it online. In person I was blown away. The crowd reaction in Indy was great.

• Like 2