The Staff Merry-go-round

3 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

Consultant is a "loose" term because I don't think either of them spent much time or effort and no time on tour that I'm aware of.

TBF I dont think anyone spent any time on tour that summer either. Considering COVID cancelled the season... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

Consultant is a "loose" term because I don't think either of them spent much time or effort and no time on tour that I'm aware of.

True. Whenever I read that a Corps... any corps... has hired so and so as a " consultant ", 9 out of 10 times that " consultant " rarely if ever shows up at that Corps and has any impact on that Corps of much significance.  Sometimes they have a significant impact, but the vast majority of time its just window dressing, and with little to no impact there.

32 minutes ago, SaturdayNightLights said:

Music City replacing CG, Perc, and Brass CH’s 

Tom Lukowicz in at MC as Brass CH according to GEM. That’s a solid upgrade for them. 

Edited by Mr_Moto
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

Yes, Boston Crusaders " Poached " them. 😊

1 hour ago, Slingerland said:

Can we seriously take a break from the "poach" tussle?

Didn't type fast enough to get this in before Boss A. submitted his post about using the word "poaching."  I'm guessing someone else was using it, maybe about what happened with the Crusaders in 16.  They may have kept poking Waldo with the word, so Boss A. just poked them back.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, TOC said:

Didn't type fast enough to get this in before Boss A. submitted his post about using the word "poaching."  I'm guessing someone else was using it, maybe about what happened with the Crusaders in 16.  They may have kept poking Waldo with the word, so Boss A. just poked them back.  

Yes. As someone who marched recently with Boston. Poaching/stealing was a very common word used when the staff came over. It’s become a sore spot for a lot of us because it undermines the organization and the members. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Mr_Moto said:

Tom Lukowicz in at MC as Brass CH according to GEM. That’s a solid upgrade for them. 

He has an "AD" from Carnegie Mellon. Anybody know what that is?

He has doctorate, MM, and BM degrees listed otherwise, so I'm guessing it's a certificate or something, but I'm curious what it stands for.