Phantom Regiment 2024

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for PR to keep taking strides forward in all areas. I anticipate a bump from the regional one-day auditions (first time right?) 

As long as I can get another company front with Mello riffs melting my face off like last season I'll be a happy camper. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, MarkHornGA said:

Looking for PR to keep taking strides forward in all areas. I anticipate a bump from the regional one-day auditions (first time right?) 

As long as I can get another company front with Mello riffs melting my face off like last season I'll be a happy camper. 

I am hoping for something more 2022 sounding than 2023!   22’s corps was a beast 😁

4 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

I am hoping for something more 2022 sounding than 2023!   22’s corps was a beast 😁

My guess is that there will be some very new sounding music new design this year coming from them. But plenty of moments that are classic Regiment. I believe they need both to stay on a rising trajectory.

• Like 3

On 5/9/2024 at 6:37 AM, Jimmyjames said:

It is about the only thing I can recall. I can recall moments from shows twenty years ago. Where did I put my keys? Three weeks and 400 dollars later, I still have no idea. 

Nacho Libre!

I’ve heard rumors(I’m sure totally unfounded) that a notoriously difficult bass trombone piece by Gilles Rocha is somewhere in it.  The presence of Ben Stone on a bass trombone in some of these spring training pics is starting to make me think maybe it’s more than rumors…. I guess we’ll see.

• Like 1

Don't know if it is the first pubic performance, but the annual concert in the park is on the 15th.

4 minutes ago, dciphan79 said:

Don't know if it is the first pubic performance, but the annual concert in the park is on the 15th.

I'm seeing Saturday, June 22 listed online.