Listening to drum corps in everyday life

17 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

I proudly listen to mostly drum corps shows in my cars.  While on a road trip to a show I once asked the occupants of my car if they wanted to listen to every BD show since 1971.  They all laughed like it was a joke, but I was dead serious.  lol.   Man, some of those shows were ROUGH!!

Aaand that's why I'm not going to be an Uber driver

• Haha 2

Oh yeah, still listen to them a lot.  Back when I used to run (sadly, a LONG time ago) I would use various shows to help me stay on pace.  BD 82 was great for when I wanted to end with a flat out sprint.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

You ain't the only one who headbangs to Cavies 2001 here 🤘 The ending is a banger and anyone who says they didn't move a tiny bit while listening to it is lying, or they're a corpse.

Oooooooh and people made fun of me too. I didn't care, it's awesome! 

7 hours ago, Metalbinky said:

I proudly listen to mostly drum corps shows in my cars.  While on a road trip to a show I once asked the occupants of my car if they wanted to listen to every BD show since 1971.  They all laughed like it was a joke, but I was dead serious.  lol.   Man, some of those shows were ROUGH!!

Ooooooh I've done something like that!! Except it was The Cavaliers.... for obvious reasons. 

I run/jog most mornings about a mile...first quarter mile this drum corps season I listened to Cadets 2023 opener....2nd qtr. mile Mandarins 2023 Sinnerman ..third qtr. mile Pacific Crest 2019 "Chinatown" and last but not least the closing qtr. is BD 1982 ...At 73 I don't  know how much longer I'll be able to run but as long as there is drum corps to motivate me, We'll see..Peace

22 hours ago, Metalbinky said:

We tried our best in 84!

3 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I would if the music was available on streaming platforms. Just looked for Session 44 on Spotify and Apple last night, nothing.

I'm pretty sure they're purchasable on Apple but perhaps not part of the streaming library.  Dunno if that's a licensing distinction or a marketing one why they'd be available one way but not the other.