Vanguard 2024

On 2/11/2024 at 11:16 AM, Richard Lesher said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=697107295894482&set=pcb.697107499227795

Here's a percussion section from BD Entertainment playing at a 49er's game. 

One could walk to Levi stadium from SCV's HQ building, and BD is the ones with connections to the 49ers. 

That's the kind of forward thinking going on at SCV. 

...and they frequently have SCV staff and members playing. It's not a set cast, they individually cast each gig and MANY of the gigs use SCV affiliated players. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Yeah, one would think but when you are on a mission and nothing better to do...well you know.  LOL

Yeah, again, you haven't been able to adequately state what "mission" people have that would motivate them to speak out against SCV. You just throw out these ill informed comments and then refuse to engage when people question what you're saying. Not a ton of probative value in that, IMHO of course. 

Edited by MarimbaManiac
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, MarimbaManiac said:

Yeah, again, you haven't been able to adequately state what "mission" people have that would motivate them to speak out against SCV. You just throw out these ill informed comments and then refuse to engage when people question what you're saying. Not a ton of probative value in that, IMHO of course. 

I would not think it anyone else's opinion.  If I knew what the mission was other than having some narcissistic vibe I would engage.  All I get from some people regarding SCV is:

...and a LOT of schadenfreude.

Edited by Mello Dude
sp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

pretty sure the mission is to expose the rot so SCV can get back to a good place as an organization

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Not quite as good as the Borkcoats Tilt.  But good.

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

pretty sure the mission is to expose the rot so SCV can get back to a good place as an organization

I don't think anyone is tracking that March-15-2024 the audited financial statements are due for FY2023, or they go delinquent again, and they spent 2+ years just to throw away any effort to clean up 21 and 22 up for an audit, and now there is a month left for 23. 

1 hour ago, Richard Lesher said:

I don't think anyone is tracking that March-15-2024 the audited financial statements are due for FY2023, or they go delinquent again, and they spent 2+ years just to throw away any effort to clean up 21 and 22 up for an audit, and now there is a month left for 23. 

I bet I know one person who is tracking it…

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 9:11 PM, Mello Dude said:

I would not think it anyone else's opinion.  If I knew what the mission was other than having some narcissistic vibe I would engage.  All I get from some people regarding SCV is:

...and a LOT of schadenfreude.

Got it, so you have no real answer. Believe it or not, most people have enough going on in their lives and aren't hanging on the details of an organization simply because they want to watch them burn, or for their own amusement. For everyone I've actually interacted with in good faith discussions, the only "mission" is to expose the dysfunction and behind the scenes toxic culture that has permeated in the organization for decades. It's because people actually care about the organization and want to see it fixed.

I'm sorry that you have such a negative view of people that they only reason you can think of for people to put in the time and energy, and open themselves up to abuse and vitriol, is because they are narcissists, but I think that says more about you than anyone else. 

Edited by MarimbaManiac
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1