Houston, Do we have a problem?

Still waiting for an announced location for the Houston show on July 19.  Does anyone have inside info?

https://www.dci.org/events/2024-dci-houston

There's a green horse whisperer in that area that will go on rampage if he doesn't get details soon. 

• Haha 5

I really considered starting a thread. It's not just the Houston show, but there are others. 

If I had to guess, Tomball probably pulled out at thr last second. Not sure as to why, but I really hope they announce something soon. 

I am getting a little impatient lol!! I got to do my budget for the show.... and I need my dose of Cavies lol!!!

Edit*

They could move in up here to Huntsville. I would still pick Bowers Stadium over the new Huntsville high school stadium (I drive past it almost everyday and it does look good). Better parking, and possibly more seats. Plus, more and more college students are staying in town to work and pay their apartment bills. So, there is an opportunity for my fellow music majors to see a show.

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 2

still waiting for 8/4 for Reading too. the previous show site logistically barely worked for DCA ( great sound in the stadium tho), so i would be surprised if thats where this goes given how much of the neighborhood gets overwhelmed with the DCA show

Edited by Jeff Ream

3 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Still waiting for an announced location for the Houston show on July 19.  Does anyone have inside info?

https://www.dci.org/events/2024-dci-houston

The first two California shows of the season is listed on the DCI website as "San Diego area and Los Angeles area" so us SoCal fans are in the same boat you are in. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

The first two California shows of the season is listed on the DCI website as "San Diego area and Los Angeles area" so us SoCal fans are in the same boat you are in. 

They already know that the Devils are going to win those shows, so they decided to cancel to save some money. 🤪🤣

• Haha 9

If memory serves, they used University of Houston’s stadium one year recently. I wonder if that would work again this summer?

OAN: It would be nice if one of the Dallas area shows were actually in Dallas but I get it. The band kids mostly live out in the suburbs.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

They already know that the Devils are going to win those shows, so they decided to cancel to save some money. 🤪🤣

So are you saying the Mandarins will win the third SoCal show in San Bernardino?

Lol.

• Haha 1