Shows you regret NOT seeing "Live"?

I started going to 2 or three shows a year beginning in 2006. I was busy working and raising kids during most of that time, so there are some years (shows) I really regret not seeing live. Here are a few off top of my head.

Phantom 2008

Carolina 2015

Carolina 2008

Actually the whole season 2008 I missed unfortunately 

***correction I did attend one show in 2008. I saw Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Bluestars, and Crossmen that year somewhere in Cincinnati. I remember loving Cavies Samarai show.

Edited by frank4now

2021 the non-judged, back from COVID Celebration year. Just about anyone's show. They were all very enjoyable. Still the one I listen to the most, even Finals from the Dino years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

2021 the non-judged, back from COVID Celebration year. Just about anyone's show. They were all very enjoyable. Still the one I listen to the most, even Finals from the Dino years. 

That was great to see most of them back. I enjoyed Phantom and Cadets the most I guess that year.

• Like 3

Scouts at finals, 1988.  Had to visit grandma and missed it, but loved watching them all season.

PR at finals, 2008.  Rocked the house at Atlanta.  But you can't take toddlers to finals.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Lance said:

93 Star, 93 Cadets

Both incredible

• Like 2

Drove down to Winston Salem in 2022 with the specific intent to see both Blue Devils and Crown.  That was my only opportunity to see them and both were rained out.  So I  missed hearing both of their ballads as they were amazing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

1965 Royal Airs. In fact, the whole show at McCormick Place. I about wore out my bootleg cassette tape when I was a kid. 

I was thinking the same thing

• Like 2