Pre-Spring Move Ins Predictions

1 hour ago, corps8294 said:

Top Tier: 1 - 5
Middle Tier: 6 - 8
Bottom Tier: 9 - 12 

We know BD/Bloo/Crown/BAC are in the top tier.

Now let the fun discussion begin.........who gets the coveted five spot in your top tier? 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Now let the fun discussion begin.........who gets the coveted five spot in your top tier? 

Well, if you’re stirring the pot, Madison! 🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I always thought it was

1-4, 5-8, 9-12.  

Doesn’t it change every year based on how close corps are?  I always thought of it as corps that could flip flop with each other, which could have 3-5 in each tier based on the season. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Mandarins. They have their s**t together, they have the resources, and they have the momentum for 5th this year. 

Edited by corps8294
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

No disrespect but I see top tier as 1-4 until someone makes the case on the field for 1-5. It could happen in 2024 but 2025 is more likely. That said, I see Mandarins and PR with best shots for 5th, SCV would b3 a completely unsurprising wildcard to take it, and I would love to see Cavies get the overall performance caption strength and show design to make a run at it but probably not this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lawdn said:

No disrespect but I see top tier as 1-4 until someone makes the case on the field for 1-5. It could happen in 2024 but 2025 is more likely. That said, I see Mandarins and PR with best shots for 5th, SCV would b3 a completely unsurprising wildcard to take it, and I would love to see Cavies get the overall performance caption strength and show design to make a run at it but probably not this year.

I agree with you totally with 1-4 being a tier of its own. I was just basing it off his 1-5. But you are correct. 

And if we are being honest, until someone can step up and beat BD "CONSISTENTLY" they are in a tier of their own. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2024 at 4:05 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

True regarding BD.  But BD doesn’t have all the off-field drama SCV seems to have these days. 

bingo!

• Thanks 1

1. Blue Devils
2. Bluecoats
3. Boston Crusaders
---
4. Mandarins
5. Carolina Crown
---
6. Cavaliers
7. Phantom Regiment
---
8. SCV
9. Blue Stars
---
10. Colts
11. Troopers
12. Pacific Crest
---
13. Blue Knights

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I foresee a battle of Mandarins, Cavies, and Phantom to prove they should be running with the top dogs. 

• Like 5