SCV 2016

Those white pants do wonders for their tight interval drill. Looks way cleaner already than they have looked the past few years because of it

Was literally about to say the same thing. Pete Weber + white = stunning.

Think SCV wins for best look of the year in my book. Up close and afar.

• Like 2

Can't stop listening to this show! I can't wait to see how it evolves over the next month. As a weather geek, it shoots right to the top for me so far!

Let's go SCV!

• Like 1

Was literally about to say the same thing. Pete Weber + white = stunning.

Think SCV wins for best look of the year in my book. Up close and afar.

In terms of just the drill SCV is totally awesome this year. And yes, the white pants really show it off well.

Personally, I cannot wait for DCI to get out of the "dark ages" of uniform design.

In terms of just the drill SCV is totally awesome this year. And yes, the white pants really show it off well.

Personally, I cannot wait for DCI to get out of the "dark ages" of uniform design.

I agree on both fronts. It's nice to see SCV, Madison and Phantom in white pants. SCV looks so much better in the white pants. Show is amazing all around.

I suspect vanguard is gonna pop a 74+ tonight!

• Like 4

At rehearsal site with SCV. MOST IMPRESSED. The brass is pinning me to the back wall of the bleachers. Looking forward to the full run as I've only seen a few sets and this is my first viewing. You have a new ardent fan for this show. Can't wait til the show tonight.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

Just saw the full run of "Force of Nature" and all I can say is that SCV is a force to be reckoned with in 2016. By far this is my favorite SCV show in years. The fierceness on the faces of the guard, the horn angles to the box, oh my, it was a stunner. The corps is already selling it big. And this was just the day of show afternoon run. Come August oh my goodness. Go SCV!!!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 4