SCV 2016

i would recommend looking into OBS, open broadcast software... its a nice piece of free software that makes it really easy to record your screen. Use this information how you will...

• Like 1

i would recommend looking into OBS, open broadcast software... its a nice piece of free software that makes it really easy to record your screen. Use this information how you will...

Windows 10 laptops also have a built in screen recorder if anyone is running that OS :smile:

Uh oh... It seems like it's that time of the year when SCV seems to stagnate in terms of score :-(. Not sure about other corps but I think SCV is scoring below what they scored this time last year.

C'mon SCV! Make the move! Show DCI that shows like this--modern yet minimalist--can still do well.

• Like 2

Uh oh... It seems like it's that time of the year when SCV seems to stagnate in terms of score :-(. Not sure about other corps but I think SCV is scoring below what they scored this time last year.

C'mon SCV! Make the move! Show DCI that shows like this--modern yet minimalist--can still do well.

Interestingly enough, vanguard is actually one of the 4 corps this season that have not had their score go down from night to night. The other being Blue Devils, Bluecoats, and spirit of Atlanta (although they've only had like 5 shows)
  • Like 2

I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!!!