SCV 2016

Captivating. A truly tremendous show is going to finish sixth this season.

I disagree. I think they will finish 4th at lowest. Their brass is much improved. They have a solid guard and percussion. I think they will finish top 4 across the board this year, with the exception to brass. It's possible they could finish 5th, but I don't think it will be a distant 5th. They are solid across the board and have one of the best staffs in DCI.

• Like 2

So thanks to Hrothgar15's file, I created a couple ringtones and an alarm tone based on the opener for SCV.

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Vt8qTPMT_dbWsxR1M1UUg3RWM

Download mp3 for Android

Download m4r for iOS

2 Ringtones & 1 Alarm

1. Ringtone 30sec - 20th through 50th seconds of the opener

2. Ringtone 30sec - Progression before opening hit

3. Alarm ~2 minutes - Full Opener (Use this for your alarms. It is not jarring and slowly gets louder until the big hit.)

THANK YOU!

I disagree. I think they will finish 4th at lowest. Their brass is much improved. They have a solid guard and percussion. I think they will finish top 4 across the board this year, with the exception to brass. It's possible they could finish 5th, but I don't think it will be a distant 5th. They are solid across the board and have one of the best staffs in DCI.

Captivating. A truly tremendous show is going to finish sixth this season.

The way I interpreted MikeRapp's post, he wasn't necessarily saying SCV will finish in 6th this year. Rather, given the competition at the top (no particular order - BD, Bluecoats, Cadets, Crown, SCV, and Blue Knights), a really high quality show will be finishing in 6th. More of him giving a nod to the quality of the top tier this year. I could be wrong here, in which case he can elaborate further.

• Like 1

The way I interpreted MikeRapp's post, he wasn't necessarily saying SCV will finish in 6th this year. Rather, given the competition at the top (no particular order - BD, Bluecoats, Cadets, Crown, SCV, and Blue Knights), a really high quality show will be finishing in 6th. More of him giving a nod to the quality of the top tier this year. I could be wrong here, in which case he can elaborate further.

Yep. People are taking his comment the wrong way

• Like 1

I think you can include Madison in that group as well. They definitely have a show that can compete for 6th. I, however, do not think anyone from the top 5 last year is going to fall out this year. SCV will definitely beat the lower group in percussion, brass and guard, which will bleed over to the other captions. IMO.

I think you can include Madison in that group as well. They definitely have a show that can compete for 6th. I, however, do not think anyone from the top 5 last year is going to fall out this year. SCV will definitely beat the lower group in percussion, brass and guard, which will bleed over to the other captions. IMO.

I'd put Cavies in that group before Madison