Opening Night!

5 minutes ago, Narrow said:

Yes? You're just repeating what I said. I think Cadets were overscored, and yes they did get 5th in percussion. Good observation.

Agree two groups were over scored but they weren't on your list.

1 hour ago, Forevergreen said:

Lol......quite a nasty response.  We can agree to disagree. 

I was a little nasty for sure. I edited some of those comments out of the original post. Just trying to provide some counter balance to the anti-vocal group that was beginning to overwhelm the thread. 

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

That poor guy has gone down in ultimate infamy. 

I agree in feeling bad for 'That Poor Guy"!!!   The thing is that if it had been any other corps except BD there might be some forget/forgive over the years; but good-golly it was BD, at the time they were the Brass that was the Brass of all Brass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jwillis35 said:

I was a little nasty for sure. I edited some of those comments out of the original post. Just trying to provide some counter balance to the anti-vocal group that was beginning to overwhelm the thread. 

Go look at Reddit. It's full of the younger fans of DCI and all of them are just as anti-vocal as DCP. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Bridgemen's guard was um, legendary ... yeah, that's the word.

I believe our comment was "Good thing the show is over by 11:00 so they can get back out walking the streets by midnight!"    :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Go look at Reddit. It's full of the younger fans of DCI and all of them are just as anti-vocal as DCP. 

I think that's my point. I guess I will be the pro-vocal guy this summer and try to provide some positives to the overwhelming majority of anti-vocal folks.  It's all good. I despise poorly used or performed vocals too, but I think Crown and Cadets are doing a good job of it.  I'll be interested to see what people think of Boston and a few others. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'm gonna drive home from Mich City like a crazy woman to see BD and SCV Sunday. 

Oh yeah "like a crazy women"

such a "stretch" hee hee

:spitting:

• Like 1