Best Drum Corps Show Moment of all Time?

Not only that plus the dancing also !! So elegant.
I like how the looked like he was about 45. icon_lol-1.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison's 1995 company front- you know the one I'm talking about.

Yep - that's my favorate too. Rich Stadium was going nuts during that company front.

I've never seen the original version of the Bottle Dance that SCV did .. BUT when Christian County High School (KY) did fiddler on the roof in 1994, they did the bottle dance and all 50 girls dropped down in two straight lines.. HOLY CRAP!! It was AMAZING! so, if SCV's anything like that, I'm sure I'll love it.

I've never seen the original version of the Bottle Dance that SCV did .. BUT when Christian County High School (KY) did fiddler on the roof in 1994, they did the bottle dance and all 50 girls dropped down in two straight lines.. HOLY CRAP!! It was AMAZING! so, if SCV's anything like that, I'm sure I'll love it.

i remember that. i also remember bill fisher riding "fiddler on the roof" into the ground. he used that repetoire something like 10x's while he was director.

Opening chord from the Cavaliers 1976 show.

Though the drum major used 16 beats to give the corps tempo (which I'm sure was for a good reason), what happened after that can only be described as balls to the wall drum corps.

Very under rated moment, but what an impact.

SCVs opening sequence this year is actually pretty high up on my list for this.

That was incredible, and that baritone solos was absolutely beautiful.

i remember that. i also remember bill fisher riding "fiddler on the roof" into the ground. he used that repetoire something like 10x's while he was director.

Are you from Kentucky?? Where did you go to high school?

HAHA Yeah, Before Bill Fisher left they did Fiddler on the Roof again in 1997. loved it!! Though his show ideas (the 1995 Arabian Nights show with oddly similar drill ideas from 1994) and the over the top Medival show in 1996, were quite often the same things.. simply music, BIG color guard, LOUD...

I know the 2 triangles moving in and out of each other in Frameworks was one of my first drum corps moments in high school making me know I needed to get obsessed with this activity.