RAMD?

I realize that this thread has merit, in that RAMD was a precursor to DCP . . .and there's a lot of history to be had over the years.

However, let's be careful to not use DCP as a forum to attack folks who can't defend themselves here, even though passions may run high.

Going to do some trimming on the thread now, so it can stay open.

Thanks for your consideration.

They couldn't defend themselves on RAMD either..............

• Haha 1

I realize that this thread has merit, in that RAMD was a precursor to DCP . . .and there's a lot of history to be had over the years.

However, let's be careful to not use DCP as a forum to attack folks who can't defend themselves here, even though passions may run high.

Just a note ... Before there was RAMD, there were a lot of us on Prodigy around 1989-90, and then moved to the drum corps forum on Compu$erve a few years later. There were electronic drum corps forums before the Internet really became a household thing, and both were actually moderated and not the gun-slinging type of thing you'd see on RAMD.

• Like 1

I started hanging out on RAMD back in 1999 when my wife and I went away to school. I had a lot of fun and made some net friends (and enemies). I also learned a lot from people there. When I started on RAMD, Napster had just came out and there was a large selection of mp3s available. I spent all of my free time downloading them and even received nasty letter from DCA about it. I remember those good days fondly.

Edited by supertbone

nvm, deleted

Edited by MoonHill

:cool:

• 13 years later...
On 7/15/2008 at 4:16 PM, Michael Boo said:

Don't go there unless you're close to a working shower and you've got plenty of soap and a change of clothes.

ย 

On 7/15/2008 at 4:21 PM, Michael Boo said:

If I was a sewage disposal system, I'd be offended at that comparison.

๐Ÿ˜† Oh, how I miss this man. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 8

It was glorious after several drinks!

• Like 1