hazing/misconduct

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the corps would dump them at the nearest transportation center and let them fend for themselves. if it were my kid, my fat ### would be on the next place to them.....and after words were spoken, my kid would be coming home with me

Amazing those of us who could remember our old days. this happened most of the time..hit the truck stops and the several fast food places around it and scatter for an hour or so. Very different times today, especially when you pay thousands. Gezz the things we did back in the day. It's amazing we all lived through it..lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Amazing those of us who could remember our old days. this happened most of the time..hit the truck stops and the several fast food places around it and scatter for an hour or so. Very different times today, especially when you pay thousands. Gezz the things we did back in the day. It's amazing we all lived through it..lol

Ain’t that the Truth? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

Running to get fast food with your mates is not really comparable to dumping a minor at the urgent care with no knowledge of how ill they are. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Running to get fast food with your mates is not really comparable to dumping a minor at the urgent care with no knowledge of how ill they are. 

None of it is acceptable today BUT I didn't think I said it was the same Also I think I was the one further back who said what the normal process was when a MM has to be taken for medical attention AND how people stay with them even if a corps leaves for the next location.

In addition, I also said find out the facts now because there was no time to waste.

I also was answering or responding to a specific poster. which my statement was associated with.

Edited by GUARDLING

Just now, GUARDLING said:

None of it is acceptable today BUT I didn't think I said it was the same Also I think I was the one further back who said what the normal process was when a MM has to be taken for medical attention AND how people stay with them even if a corps leaves for the next location.

I also was answering or responding to a specific poster. which my statement was associated with.

You expect me to remember what you said pages back?  I'm proud of myself when I remember to zip up my fly. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

You expect me to remember what you said pages back?  I'm proud of myself when I remember to zip up my fly. 

Of course not, I don't usually look back at all the rhetoric in most threads... too exhausting BUT when you respond then you do have to try to choose the words carefully.

So I agree:smile:

as far as your fly is concerned

Image result for old man cartoon  zipper:laughing:

Edited by GUARDLING

8 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Just remember to unzip it at the proper time..

(Old joke reference)

first forget names, then forget faces, then forget to zip... then forget to unzip 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, Tim K said:

I think you are correct. I know in the case of private schools, if I pay the tuition of a deserving student, it is not tax deductible. However I can donate to the school to give funds for a scholarship and say this is for a 7th grader who lives on such and such a street who loves soccer and plays the tuba. Joe Schnoe, my tuba playing soccer loving next door neighbor may be the only kid who matches the description,  but as long as I  do not earmark it for him by name, it is, or at least was, tax deductible. This I know from having a school board member who was a former IRS auditor who is now a private tax attorney. 

That's a very loose interpretation of restricted donations.  No wonder he switched his white hat for a black one.  IRS finds ways to over-enforce the rules.  Attorneys find ways to skirt around them.