I was there when...........

Yeah, I was there. East, East, East!

Fred O.

What a night!!!

I remember SCV's drum Major coming BACK out on the field to apologize to Garfield for turning their backs on them...

Classless move followed by PURE CLASS!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there when the Bluecoats defeated both the Cavaliers and the Blue Devils in 2007.

That's a show I'd have loved to have been at. I was in Kalamazoo just a few nights earlier, and thought Bluecoats deserved to top one or both of them that night as well.

I was there in 1995 for Madison's final rehearsal of the year. The drum major counted off the top of the show. But instead of El Toro Caliente, the entire corps ripped off the the first bars of Cavies' Planets to the surprise and ultimately delight of the senior staff, which wasn't in on the joke.

Much fun had.

HH

I was there when a bunch of people in a movie theater watching the quaterfinals yelled at corps like we were there

I was there when Cadets were warming up in front of our bus at a show and I got really close to a corps member hahahha the closest i've ever been hahahah(stalkerish)

Nothing really significant has happend at any of the shows i've gone to other than me drinking to much red bull before and after and lots of rain outs!

[edit: Didn't see Matt's post. That was the 2nd time. First time was SCV beating Garfield in '83.] And I was there for it.

I was also there for Garfield's three-peat

I was there for "The Lick"

The Lick?

I was there in 84 when DCI-- in it's "wisdom" (or maybe it was just Don Pesceone) -- denied VK it's deck chairs for their first ever finals retreat....classless,and everyoen on the field was ticked.

Yep. I was there for that as well. Not a good scene.