So What Should They Do NEXT Year?

Looking for Crossmen to do "This I love" by Guns and Roses. Seems right up their alley.

not drum corps.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troopers - "Lincoln Portrait" by Copland

Fred O.

Opener: "Last of the Mohicans"

Ballad: "Dances w/Wolves - John Dunbar Theme"

Closer: "Gettysburg"

Edited by music4278

Joke Response:

Cavaliers: Extreme Ironing.

But seriously, I want some corps to take on Frank Zappa's more "legit" work. The sillier rock & roll stuff wouldn't get much respect when applied to the template of drum corps, as good as the music is.

Then a big bad wolf would come around an blow the whole thing down? (i had to complete the Eddie Izzard quote) :lol:

You know ..... Eddie Izzard is most likely a DBC fan. After all, the corps all have flags! :shutup:

... and I don't know about cake but Phantom supplied death last year

Music from the newest star trek.

Malaguena (and i can see the 'we dont need that again posts coming... but how many times have we heard appalachian spring?

"The Aristocrats"

"Dawn of the Dead"- just think of the possibilities. We all know that death = points. (however, would undeath take them away??) Plus, spinning limbs ftw.

To whoever said 'blue stars should go back and touch on the anime\video game stuff they did in 04\05'... as one who was in the corps in 05, i think itd be sweet to see them rock that kind of a show. Do i see it happening? Not a chance.

And yes. Cavies- Hit planets again.

Crown should do music from "The Last 5 Years"

You could even do the show itself, but it would be hard to sell the concept of a relationship in reverse without narration. I guess they could just do the whole thing in chronological order.

Cadets need to do a complete Sweeney Todd show! I've been saying it for years. BD gave us a snippet last year, but I want a whole show of it. Too much good music to not take a chance on it.

Blue Devils should do November Rain by Guns and Roses as a closer.

Phantom Regiment should play some Ballet Parisien by Offenbach OR Just do a Moulin Rouge show.