TOP 10 things IN 2009 we think but dare not say!

LOL. seriously.

"we're so good, that no one on this field can match anything we've ever done."

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Wow, how did you do on the reading comprehension portion of your standardized testing? Not well?

I don't think I need to address this further unless you haven't figured it out yet.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if I would've been at LOS, I would've drank a lot. There, I said it.

ok...next year...you...me...alcohol....hearing aids

LOL, BD's horn line only politely applauded Crown when they won high brass and rather than looking like they truly were happy for them, it appeared to more closely reflect a badly disguised effort to try and correct the bad taste in everyone's mouth BD after the appalling display of bad sportsmanship they displayed at last year's retreat. However, their polite golf clap didn't do a lot to correct that impression imho.

How could you possibly have any idea what so ever what the "real meaning" of BDs applause for Crown was? You're trying so hard to find some sort of consolation for your feelings that now you're just making things up!

so you say. for every hard core BD fan praising them and saying the crowd loved them, you have someone saying the crowd didnt.

lets just agree that they won, and some people liked them and some didnt. trying to claim the whole crowd went ape #### for them is...well...a losing battle on your end

I accept that! :throwupen:

It's a kind of "ying and yang thing" here Jeff. When you hear "the crowd" used as an absolute to bolster a weak point, it occasionally requires qualification. I have no #### idea what constitutes "the crowd" nor does anyone else here. That's my point! I sounds just as absurd when I say it, as when anyone else says it!

By the way, I'm about to get in my Jetta and go home! :peek: True!

I accept that! :throwupen:

It's a kind of "ying and yang thing" here Jeff. When you hear "the crowd" used as an absolute to bolster a weak point, it occasionally requires qualification. I have no #### idea what constitutes "the crowd" nor does anyone else here. That's my point! I sounds just as absurd when I say it, as when anyone else says it!

By the way, I'm about to get in my Jetta and go home! :peek: True!

awesome. i'm shopping for white folding chairs i cant paint 1930 on in blue for a xmas present for a maroon and gold fan.

my point is this...they won. stop going ape #### defending it. you wont change people's minds except in a negative way

awesome. i'm shopping for white folding chairs i cant paint 1930 on in blue for a xmas present for a maroon and gold fan.

my point is this...they won. stop going ape #### defending it. you wont change people's minds except in a negative way

BTW...I heard on the BD board that some members were having their fellows autograph the chairs they were taking...much like drum lines sign drum heads.

Kinda cool, actually.

That'll drive some of the haters crazy. Love it.

Consternation to the enemy!!! :throwupen:

Really....some of you people need to either get over it, or learn to be a judge yourself so you can demonstrate your superiority.

Bueller? Bueller??

As an alum, I was obviously thrilled with #13 this year.....but I am ALSO ON THE RECORD last year as being thrilled Regiment won with the show they had, even though it was at the expense of my old corps and by the tightest of margins...something I've been through. I even love the show that beat me.....

Maybe some people here just need to sit back and enjoy the #### performances.

BTW...I heard on the BD board that some members were having their fellows autograph the chairs they were taking...much like drum lines sign drum heads.

Kinda cool, actually.

...All I Know is that I have a "dice" from the "tommy" show, I think I need to get me one of them chairs. Still growing on me but I know if I dont act on it, I'll regret it.

G