Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I love the new look.

They look like actual Scouts.

Antithesis of Bando.

Hear, hear! The only thing I wish is that there were red in the sash. The unis look rather dark in the photos, but I suspect -- as is usually the case -- that they look impressive in person. Well done! :laughing:

Do not be shocked at what scores they get tonight. The last few years they have started between 61-64 range. I hope for better, but first scores can often be strange.

Dr. Mike

Drum Corps World

unfortunately you're probably right. 15 or 20 years ago there were several confident judges that loved to demonstrate they recognized change from the status quo. and they had no problem reacting and then popping a number. with this wgi bunch......I don't think so

unfortunately you're probably right. 15 or 20 years ago there were several confident judges that loved to demonstrate they recognized change from the status quo. and they had no problem reacting and then popping a number. with this wgi bunch......I don't think so

Exactly. I'd honestly be happy with anything over 70 tonight but since the current DCI judging is what it is, they probably won't even if they deserve it. I hope I'm wrong.

Nice!

These look great on the field!

019.jpg

Looks pretty clean, too! :laughing:

From what I read on Facebook, they are still trying to find the right vendor for the

spats....they want to make absolutely sure that they get the traditional lace-up military leggings

and not the typical button up spats that you can get from any catalog. So it could be a couple

of weeks before they are wearing them.

Good to hear... and congrats to the Madison Scouts tonite for a very good start to their season.

Go Madison

REVIEW!!!

Great start SCOUTS!!