Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Open Class

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Music City - Nashville, TN

GREAT SHOW LINEUP!!! First time to have Madison, BK and Boston all at the same show- That's gonna be the thing to watch tonight!! Cadets and Cavies will be fun as well as Teal vs. Pioneer. Starting tomorrow, down to Texas They Come!!!! Can't wait, this weekend is gonna rock!!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Good luck to all tonight Go BAC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and BAC is coming off a two day stretch with no shows but several changes in place, including the new ending, which has been in the planning stages since move-in.....

If they throw down a great peformance, this could be an interesting night.

If memory serves, it was at this point in the season last year where they started to move up a couple notches......we shall see.

Eat'em up, Boston!

Cadets break 90 tonight.

For srsly.

I like the way you think.

... and spell.

...and BAC is coming off a two day stretch with no shows but several changes in place, including the new ending, which has been in the planning stages since move-in.....

If memory serves, it was at this point in the season last year where they started to move up a couple notches......we shall see.

Eat'em up, Boston!

Expecting this is when BOSTON will makes its move. Great show!

Eat'em up, Boston!

They did begin a push, but were stuck for about a week before August 1st when a more consistent climb in scores began. Everyone will be making changes/additions now, but let's hope the ones you mentioned will be well received by all.

2009 7-20 82.6 7-23 86.0 7-26 83.125 7-27 84.25 7-28 85.65 7-30 84.95 7-31 84.35 8-1 86.35

Go BK! :rolleyes: Get it!

Agreed... :laughing: My feeling is BK will throw down tonight after having to deal with some adversity last show. I feel it's going to once again be close between BK and Boston but would love to see BK come out on top tonight in that match up. Would think Madison will be about 1.5 or so back of BAC and BK, but wouldn't be surprised to see them right in there too... My utter guess for tonight?

1) Cadets- 89.75

2) Cavaliers- 87.90

3) Blue Knights- 84.50

4) Boston- 84.25

5) Madison- 83.00

6) Teal Sound- 75.50

7) Pioneer- 73.25

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

My prediction:

Cadets will beat Cavaliers, but not by more than 1 point. 90.5 to 89.85, or something along those lines.

Go Cadets and go Madison!

I'm somewhat in-line with this, although the way things have been going so far, It'll probably take Cadets a couple more shows to break 90, and I think Cavies will be close behind. Either way, I don't mind if Cadets OR Cavies win.

Eat'em up, Boston!

That is great!....I was not digging that ending at all. I hope they also worked on the visual for Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. I love that piece..they could do so much more with it visually and even musically!