Cadets 2011

The end of the opener in 1997 in April was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 1998 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2000 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2005 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2007 was the ending in August. The end of the opener in 2009 was the ending in August.

Actually, the ending in 2007 in April was NOT the ending in August. It didn't change much, but it was sort of embellished. Same idea... just poking fun at facts :tongue:

Seriously. You'd have thought people were expecting this.

That would have been interesting to see too.

I couldn’t disagree more.

2007 they had the best visual program… and were a couple of tenths in guard and percussion from winning the whole thing

2008 really liked the visual program but they weren’t as clean as they needed to be.

2009 they again had the best visual program on the field. And for once they let the music tell the story not a lame character.

2010 drill was about a 5th place drill.. and I think it was written for the talent level of the corps because it was supposedly a predominately “rookie” core.

In my humble opinion Jeff Sacktig is the best drill writer in the activity.

Disagree. Cadets always have tallent.

Visual has hurt them last 5 years or so. Musically you cant get better than WSS .

BD , Cavies , and it seems Bluecoats have just a formula for cleaning that Cadets are missing.

I see the same for 2011.

good corps but 3rd - 5th.

too much changes during the season and not enough cleaning. Design team needs to get it right in June,not August.

Edited by Jerseyboy

Disagree. Cadets always have tallent.

Visual has hurt them last 5 years or so. Musically you cant get better than WSS .

BD , Cavies , and it seems Bluecoats have just a formula for cleaning that Cadets are missing.

I see the same for 2011.

good corps but 3rd - 5th.

too much changes during the season and not enough cleaning. Design team needs to get it right in June,not August.

Yeah especially since Cadets beat Cavies and Bluecoats in 2009. :doh:

How about we let the season start before we start saying Cadets will be in 3rd-5th, eh? :blink:

• Like 2

Just listened to the Cadets drumline playing their opener and the end of their show; I don't know much about drums, but the snares and tenors are doing some interesting stuff at the end switching off Angels/Demons. May not be clean, but looks promising.

• Like 1

Just listened to the Cadets drumline playing their opener and the end of their show; I don't know much about drums, but the snares and tenors are doing some interesting stuff at the end switching off Angels/Demons. May not be clean, but looks promising.

I agree!

All Access has been interesting so far this year!

it's early, and i'm sure once the drill is added it will be worked to death. some very cool scoring and loving the 6 man bass line!

it's early, and i'm sure once the drill is added it will be worked to death. some very cool scoring and loving the 6 man bass line!

Until someone gets hurt! grr