2011 Uniforms

Oh man...can't wait to see the drill with those!

They are going to look very very small on the field with those.

nice uniforms , but the two colors will make the tight block forms look great and the big single forms look tiny.

So maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but those look kinda like Madison's drum major uni from 2008.

Is it just me?

They are going to look very very small on the field with those.

nice uniforms , but the two colors will make the tight block forms look great and the big single forms look tiny.

Depends on how you use it....if you haven't seen it, check out Sky Ryders 1987. Half the horns were all white, the other half all black, percussion grey....the visuals worked a great deal of the time....and they were a smaller corps than what's allowed today.

That picture is from the "Centerstage" performance. The theater isn't big enough for the entire corps, so that's only about half of the music ensemble. I've heard they have 83 horns total this year!

Oh and spotted a few pics of the new uni floating around on facebook after the first public "unveiling"...

260471_1594477720132_1781625017_1055643_989933_n.jpg

Edited by TallAZEuph
  • Like 2

That picture is from the "Centerstage" performance. The theater isn't big enough for the entire corps, so that's only about half of the music ensemble. I've heard they have 83 horns total this year!

Oh and spotted a few pics of the new uni floating around on facebook after the first public "unveiling"...

260471_1594477720132_1781625017_1055643_989933_n.jpg

Ah, I like it!

• Like 1