2011 Uniforms

pr2011a.jpg

Take away the helmet and chevrons(while adding something in its place)and it would be a killer Boston uni!

Take away the helmet and chevrons(while adding something in its place)and it would be a killer Boston uni!

That's all I can think of looking at this uniform.

Anyone have updates on some of these corps as to what changes, if any, we might expect to see:

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Madison Scouts

Teal Sound

Jersey Surf

Boston

Crossmen

Some of these get less talk on here, so hoping this will spark some interest :tongue:

As for those that we have seen, I really like the Troopers look, particularly the corps. Very sharp! I think Phantom's are pretty cool, both corps proper and guard. I'll miss those guard uniforms from last year, but of course those wouldn't fit this year. Their guard uni designs have been on spot the past several years!

Also big kudos to the Cascades...very very nice! Not a huge fan of the bolt on the Colts unis, but I've always liked that intensity of red from the past few years.

Teal Sound seems to be combining the previous 2 uniforms. Same jacket and shako from last 2 years but with black pants, shoes, gloves, gauntlets, and plume.

Anyone have updates on some of these corps as to what changes, if any, we might expect to see:

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Madison Scouts

Teal Sound

Jersey Surf

Boston

Crossmen

I think Surf is using the same new uniform that they debuted on tour last summer. I talked to someone in the stands last season and they said the badge would be a seasonal item the members could take as a momento of the summer. My guess is same uni with a new badge.

jersey-surf-2010.jpg

Edited by jonnyboy
  • Like 1

I don't care for Academy's new uniforms. Too much black and plastic looking for me...

First public picture of the new Academy uniform!

:doh:

Those will be way too hot to wear all season.

• Like 2

The Academy presents their new uniform in public this friday at 7:30pm

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Madison Scouts

Teal Sound

Jersey Surf

Boston

Crossmen

Some of these get less talk on here, so hoping this will spark some interest :tongue:

As for those that we have seen, I really like the Troopers look, particularly the corps. Very sharp! I think Phantom's are pretty cool, both corps proper and guard. I'll miss those guard uniforms from last year, but of course those wouldn't fit this year. Their guard uni designs have been on spot the past several years!

Also big kudos to the Cascades...very very nice! Not a huge fan of the bolt on the Colts unis, but I've always liked that intensity of red from the past few years.