2011 Uniforms

I'm LOVING The Troopers look~

I'm with you here! I think the corps unis are a huge improvement on last year...... really sharp! And, I get some of the criticism of the guard costumes, but I actually really like them, as well. I guess time will tell as to how they read on the field.

I love love love the Troopers new unis. Especially the colorguard.

Phantom's are okay. I think they go great with the theme so I'm not too distraught.

• Like 1

pssst... The pics have already been posted in the Phantom thread. :cool:

ARRGGGGHH.

Oh well its a pretty nifty app and a good cause. I'm looking forward to seeing their show :cool:

I really like the Troopers colorguard uniforms. I remember in 2009 when I saw their guard uniforms up close they were AWFUL, but from the stands they looked fantastic against the rest of the corps dark blue. I think they're going for that same effect again, except their guard uniforms don't look awful up close.

I really like the new Troopers look. It's more evolved for the day and age of the activity without compromising too much of the tradition that seems so important to "America's Corps."

I really really really love Phantom's new uniforms as well. They harken back to the '03 era with the intermingling white with black accents (and black feather!). I love that the Chevrons are now black instead of silver so they pop out now. The Montague family crest is a great feature as well. The only downside is that this seems like a uniform completely designed around the show. I'd like to see it back next year in some fashion or another...the basic design is great.

The guard uniforms are about what I expected too, in a good way.

So far I am really happy with the changes I am seeing this year!

It's on Facebook and the website now. Balck gauntlets, white jacket, black shoulder straps and collard and a black "montague" shield in the center cheat. Very striking; I like a lot.

-Mike

Does that come with smoked ham hocks? ;P

Love the Troopers, I'm wondering what it would look like if they added a belt? I realize it probably wouldn't work with the high pants, though...The only thing I don't like about the guard uniform is the ruffles on the guy. Yes, he matches the women with the pattern, but to me, the ruffles make no visual sense...Still, overall I love them both!

Phantom I don't have a clue what to think yet...I will say that I think the guard uniform looks terrific! Graceful and a rich color.