2011 Uniforms

So after I posted this I downloaded the Phantom Regiment app for Android and in the news it describes the show and shows the uniform. I like both. The uniform is NOT all white and there is something very unusual on the front. Since I paid the $2 to find out I won't give it away. Muwahahaha. Let's just say I like it! If you read my post above they fixed what I didn't like.

So after I posted this I downloaded the Phantom Regiment app for Android and in the news it describes the show and shows the uniform. I like both. The uniform is NOT all white and there is something very unusual on the front. Since I paid the $2 to find out I won't give it away. Muwahahaha. Let's just say I like it! If you read my post above they fixed what I didn't like.

pssst... The pics have already been posted in the Phantom thread. :cool:

pssst... The pics have already been posted in the Phantom thread. :cool:

Heh... I'm glad the other poster help PR though... I am also glad I got to see the uniform too.

i don't understand the troopers uniforms...the color palette for the guard ones especially.

Blue and orange are complementary colors = so when used together they don't clash but stand out really well one against the other

later,

Mike

• Like 1

Blue and orange are complementary colors = so when used together they don't clash but stand out really well one against the other

later,

Mike

i understand the concept of complementary colors.

i don't understand the choice of color palette for the guard unis.

later,

Lance

• Like 1

i understand the concept of complementary colors.

i don't understand the choice of color palette for the guard unis.

later,

Lance

Oh - sorry misunderstood your post :doh:

That said - I like them though

Later,

Mike

Die hard Troop fans may not like the new look but I think it is a good one. Nice thing about that hat tho is it's pure classic and presents no visual problem at all so they'll always have that I would imagine. Depending on how much movement comes out of the sash I could see that making for a bit of vis slop but I like the uni.

I'm LOVING The Troopers look~

• Like 1