Jersey Surf 2012 Bridgemania

Trust me, The Bridgemen do love it. Should be a lot of fun performing it in Bayonne.

I'm only going to be able to make two possibly three live shows this year..and I am SO glad I will get to see them at the Jackson, NJ show on July 7th :smile:

and I can't WAIT to get my "BananaStix" :tongue:

• Like 1

Trust me, The Bridgemen do love it. Should be a lot of fun performing it in Bayonne.

The kids having fun, the audience having fun, whats not to like ?

" What bothered the early Puritan settlers to no end, particularly the Calvinists, was their thought that somebody.. somewhere... just might be having more fun than they were. They just could not stand that thought. "

Anonymous Historian

• Like 3

I just saw this show on YouTube.

Dear Jersey Surf,

That was ####### awesome. :smile:

Yep, and trust me, it's WAY better live! I was lucky enough to see it twice on Saturday, their run and then again at Tournament of Stars. The kids have 100% bought in to the concept of "Be a Bridgemen" and they carry themselves with it completely. The kids LOVE the show, and they will have a blast this summer. It's pure entertainment, and the crowd ate it up.

• Like 1

I just saw the YouTube video (and the show for that matter) for the first time. Well I didn't think I would like the concept, but I like the show. To be honest I never got to see the Bridgemen in their prime, but I loved the Velvet Knights. I hoping they can recreate some of that magic. I think if Surf can clean this thing and get it were they want it performance wise....it will be a crowd favorite.

Loved Pure Imagination, Party Rock was cool and very outside of the box for DCI. They have enough trustworthy peeps on staff to clean and fix...I will wait to see this in Allentown. Good luck Surf!

My son is marching his first year with Surf. When we saw him after the show he couldn't stop smiling and telling us about his first week of move in. He loves performing this show and the interaction they have had with the Bridgemen.

Edited by cage
  • Like 3

Edited by jonnyboy
  • Like 1