Teal Sound Ends Tour

It's better to demand accountability for the failures so they do not happen again, rather than a weak attempt at pride, which should be saved for 2013. Now is not the time.

Agreed. The facebook comment section of a status is the most effective way to demand accountability.

• Like 2

Agreed. The facebook comment section of a status is the most effective way to demand accountability.

Sounds like there is little communication from admins going on right now, and with members located across the country it is the simplest platform to do so.

Defending what? There is nothing to defend here.

Actually, at that time of night [which was about 3am I believe], I was defending another commenter [who was a TS Alum] that she lashed out on. Also, I was trying to save her from humiliation because at that time, she was trending on a popular site named Tumblr. I would say if her daughter found out that she was getting real famous real quick around the world because of her postings, I would be completely humiliated after all the hell I've already been thru that night already. I'm done commenting about my post. If you want to PM me, I'll be glad to give me my post to you. But this is not the place because there is already enough shenanigans on this forum and facebook and I don't want to add anymore.

• Like 1

I was witness to a similar situation in the early 80's. The corps went on tour with the strategy that the Bingo operation would provide funds that were needed immediately. Yeah.. After some unanticipated expenses, and underwhelming bingo profits, the Corps Director went into a bank and took out a loan against his house to finish tour. I think his attitude was that "nothing else mattered".

He was paid back in a timely manner.

This.

I don't see the admin responding back...

From my experiences in Georgia, the cell reception needed to access f-book is spotty outside of Atlanta.

• Like 1

Can you really blame them at this point?? It'd be like volunteering to be lynched...

That was exactly my point... someone said that the facebook was "easy" communication. but you need two people to communicate and since the admin would NEVER respond seriously on the comment section it makes for a poor place to "communicate" with the admin.

The finger pointing on the FB page is worse! I couldn't believe what was being said, and parents outraged because the staff is too busy taking care of the kids making sure they are still safe, to answer the emails and calls every 30 min. They should be ashamed of them selves! The angry parents need to understand all they are doing is hurting their kids even more. This is sad and even tragic situation, but STOP treating the BOD/admin/staff like they are terrorist thief's! These people have NOTHING BUT YOUR CHILD'S BEST INTEREST in mind and are doing what they can to save a bad situation and not have it get worse. No I do not know them personally but no one in any Corps does it to steal money and leave kids stranded. The members well being always comes first! I challenge those parents talking smack on the FB page to learn what it takes for a Corps to do a WC tour. Even try spending some time helping them. They just might learn something.

My heart goes out to the Teal Sound family!!! nothing else maters

Agree....Didn't look at the FB page as a few pages of Tumblr was enough to remind me how "brave" people can be when they are anonymous. This isn't demanding or looking for accountiblity as much as being PO'ed and lashing out at anyone and anything. Then of course when two people disagree there are a bunch of postings insulting each other. Meanwhile EVERYBODY (RAMD reference) forgets what the true concern should be. No idea how I'd handle it if it was my kid but talk about counter productive.

Edited by JimF-LowBari