Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

I see you dont like the under armour uniform but did it bother you when other groups not BD did/do it?

Yes. I cant stand any of the "costumes". I sure do love Garfield, Boston, Madison & SCV's uniforms though.

Surely the Blue Devils understand that fans are booing their show design & the judges scoring of their show...right? No one likes to get booed. If BD doesn't like it, them change the show design.

Whether or not the booing is good/bad, respectful/disrespectful, etc., I'm sure BD understands why fans are booing and I'm sure they don't care. Fans could probably boo after their performance and they wouldn't care. This is a competitive activity and most performers are in this activity to compete, not win applause.

• Like 1

Wow, getting negatives for being a DCP grammar police. Bad grammar DCP citizens UNITE against this injustice!

And furthermore, if you can insult something (especially while using bad grammar), you better be ready to get it back.

Edited by ATXGUY
  • Like 2

Wow, being getting negatives for being a DCP grammar police. Bad grammar DCP citizens UNITE against this injustice!

And furthermore, if you can insult something (especially while using bad grammar), you better be ready to get it back.

I boo at bad grammar.

If the sentence is strong and emotionally charged, it can end with an exclamation mark even if it's interrogative in nature.

Oh, didn't know that. I've always been a big fan of using the interrobang (?!).

Well, you wife is pretty classless then too, sorry. How 'bout if she doesn't like a corps, she simply gets up and goes? Did she have to announce to anyone around that she had to pee?

I'm just saying...

Well, she "announced" it to me in my Family room. And yea...thats kinda how it works, right? You go when you don't think your going to miss anything. She didn't miss much.

• Like 1

I boo at bad grammar.

haha. I had to go edit the post you used to quote me. I have 'being' and 'getting' right next to each other. Ok, OCD is kicking in, time for bed. tongue.gif