nightBEAT 2012

closer at the top for sure! Go Crown!

Cadets also seem to be closing the gap - from five points now down to 3 in 5 days...

Bluecoats nipping at SCV

Ok..I have to see the recaps now...where in the beck did the make up 9 tenths or so in one night.

Yeah looks like everyone in the top 4 has dropped a little in score, except Crown.

Ok..I have to see the recaps now...where in the beck did the make up 9 tenths or so in one night.

Performance order and home show. Frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised if Crown had won. It was set up nicely for them.

• Like 1

Home show plus favorable judging panel? Big boost. Let's hope they can sway the not so favorable judges as well.

WOOHOO !!!

Congrats! And to your youngin'

Now, gird your loins....it's about to get very interesting.............Oh, and to the guy who started the "It's Over" thread.......doh.gif

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 1

I'm sorry that much of a point swing IN ONE NIGHT between 1-2 and 7-8 is ludicrous. Not saying that I like one set of scores better than the other but how is that possible?

It's nice to see Cavies and BAC continuing their score swapping tango. As for the rest, those are some crazy close spreads.

Look out, a wild pack of CrownHonkers are stampeding after hearing of a disturbance at the once so tame watering hole. :tongue:

Just kidding, you guys are awesome! But in all seriousness, that's 3 groups of 2 that are VERY VERY close. Game on indeed! :thumbup: We needed some scores like this after last night!

• Like 1