Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

What does RAMD stand for?

Recreation>Arts>Marching>Drumcorps Back in the days of usernet groups. Band was RAMB I think.

They unfortunately had a seriously rough run tonight and the score reflected that.

Rough - possibly but how can a corps score an 80.15 and a week later, score a 76.9? There have been recent shows with huge guard blunders and members down on the field (more than once), No huge shifts in their score...... Just seems odddontgetit.gif

Just hoping the members aren't feeling like cr## about this week's scores - 3 shows, 3 score moving toward the wrong direction. I toured with them for 10 days this summer and they work so hard.....

Edited by musicfan779
  • Like 1

Let me take a moment to apologize for my negative comments about twitter last night. I try to follow my "don't drink and DCP" rule but it doesn't always work out.

• Like 7

After a 2 year hiatus from Allentown to attend finals in Indy, I returned this year. I’m sorry I left you for a dome Allentown, you are the best place on earth to watch drum corps. (All due respects to Madison). Congrats to all corps for two evenings of top notch entertainment.

Let me take a moment to apologize for my negative comments about twitter last night. I try to follow my "don't drink and DCP" rule but it doesn't always work out.

I commend you for making your apology. I gave you a negative last night and a positive today. It's the best I can do since I can't give you another positive.

:thumbup:

He said there needs to be major judging overhauls because Surf wasn't scoring as high. I am just wondering where he thinks they should be.

He spelled out exactly where he thought they should be scoring higher; GE...

I think I understood exactly what you said. In a perfect world, where the judging was overhauled (as you want), where would do you think Jersey Surf should have finished this year?

And the new sheet changes have nothing to do with "audience engagement." If you want to know what the changes were really about, listen to this discussion about it (from an actual judge):

http://www.marchingr...dci-accessible/

So you quoted his thread, but you didn't actually read it; or you didn't process it correctly. I think you're just trying to make a completely different point, which is okay, but a different point,