Santa Clara Vanguard 2013

So, I'm going to bump this thread with a sincere question.

Does anyone know if there is a Vanguard Yell this year or are they wanting this to be like 2009? If there is one, does anyone know where in the show it is supposed to be?

Thanks! :thumbup:

I heard a Vanguard yell in some of the videos I watched, but I don't remember exactly where in the show.

So, I'm going to bump this thread with a sincere question.

Does anyone know if there is a Vanguard Yell this year or are they wanting this to be like 2009? If there is one, does anyone know where in the show it is supposed to be?

Thanks! :thumbup:/>/>

The Vanguard Yell is right before the impact point in the I Dreamed a Dream ballad mvmt.

5:25 mark in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hYLQ7RyH4

Edited by Backstrom
  • Like 1

doh.gif

Stupid me thinking we'd get by for a year w/o the yell. The show stands on it's own without it..

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 4

doh.gif

Stupid me thinking we'd get by for a year w/o the yell. The show stands on it's own without it..

Forgive me for giving you a "plus 1" on your post, but there is no button for me to give you a "plus 1,000."

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Just heard it at 5:43 on the Fan Network video. Though I agree with skajerk, I can't wait to yell it at the Dallas show!

• Like 1

The Vanguard Yell is right before the impact point in the I Dreamed a Dream ballad mvmt.

5:25 mark in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hYLQ7RyH4

Backstrom,

I would like to thank you for pointing us to that - I was excited when I heard the audio from the runthrough, and this just makes you feel good watching the whole thing. :thumbup:

Off to SCV's schedule to figure out how I'm going to get to one of their shows...

Oh yeah, I agree that this show totally stands on its own w/o the yell...

• Like 1

I didn't know a show was ever incomplete without the yell. Silly me.

• Like 1

Vanguard: thank you for putting on an AWESOME show this year. And as I mentioned in the Denver show thread: the props you've added are amazing! They take part of the show I thought looked sloppy and weird in the early videos to a whole new level with the hidden brass and tossed flags. Keep cleaning and adding and this show could very well medal! :thumbup: