Santa Clara Vanguard 2013

How can I download a YouTube video?

I wonder, hmmm might have to come back make another vague post. ;)

WOW those mellos! I don't even need to see the rest, this is my favorite show this year. I'll venture to say that this may be the most radical show of the year as well, in that it sounds like it's straight from 1985. There's no voice overs, no nebulous quasi-artsy theme, no storyline or acting (that I can tell), just good old fashioned drum corps. And when they start a musical phrase, they finish it. You'll leave the stadium humming after this show! :thumbup:/>

Can't wait to see them next Friday. Or, I could just drive the hour to go see them and watch them rehearse. This show is going to be amazing, considering the amount of talent in both the members and staff. Lots of veteran talent coming together to make a great show.

I cannot wait until they get out East. OMG

If I get this excited over a standstill recording... I'm going to go ####### nuts seeing this live near the end of the season.

And yes... between SCV and Cadets for percussion this year... (not hearing BD yet of course I can't leave them out of the running..)

• Like 1

WOW those mellos! I don't even need to see the rest, this is my favorite show this year. I'll venture to say that this may be the most radical show of the year as well, in that it sounds like it's straight from 1985. There's no voice overs, no nebulous quasi-artsy theme, no storyline or acting (that I can tell), just good old fashioned drum corps. And when they start a musical phrase, they finish it. You'll leave the stadium humming after this show! :thumbup:/>/>/>/>/>

Sounds like it'll be a big hit with fans this year. But inquiring minds will probably want to know if their Les Mis. theme for this year will be sufficiently weird enough and confusing enough to win with our current set of judges whose personal tastes in musical and visual performance, lets be frank, tends to gravitate more toward the odd and the eclectic ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1