Santa Clara Vanguard 2013

From what I understand, they intend to take the beeping out sometime before Finals. We will wait to see how the beeping develops through the season though.

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Good one!

See below- (how do I delete a post?)

Edited by KPinCAL

Here are a few photos I took while watching them practice this week:

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

Screw it, I'm discarding all dignity here. This thread is teasing the ever-lovin crap outta me, so I will shamelessly beg for audio from whoever may be in possession. (I actually looked up whoever/whomever rules for this, and I think I have it right, maybepossiblysortakindanotsure).

Watched them rehearse, and wow everyone is in for a treat. One Day More is going to be quite the moment once it's all said and done, and they get it clean. This show will easily compete for fan favorite, and might just win it.

Also got a teaser of the guard uniform, but can not discuss it until next Friday. Everyone watch the Stanford show, will be worth it completely.

Oh, this show will absolutely be one of the fan favorites this season. I've listened to it at least 10 times today. It is just awesome.

This makes my day. This is one show theme... and music.... that I won't need to rent a tour guide and bring along to the show competition.

I'm liking this alot already from SCV, and I havn't heard a single note.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

This makes my day. This is one show theme... and music.... that I won't need to rent a tour guide and bring along to the show competition.

I'm liking this alot already from SCV, and I havn't heard a single note.

Just wait until next Saturday at Stanford. You'll be in for a treat. This show is going to be something special, especially once they really get it clean and get all of the emotion out of it. It's powerful now, it should induce baby throwing, tears, fireworks, explosions at Finals.

• Like 1

Just wait until next Saturday at Stanford. You'll be in for a treat. This show is going to be something special, especially once they really get it clean and get all of the emotion out of it. It's powerful now, it should induce baby throwing, tears, fireworks, explosions at Finals.

I'd throw my babies at shows I like..... if only I could lift them.

• Like 1

Can NOT wait for Stanford!! It is such a beautiful venue.....my favorite Cali show! So excited to see SCV! I've heard some exciting and promising stuff from BK, so I am anxious to see them on the field, live. Haven't seen Crown live since 2007, and love their show already! Add to this, all of the other Cali and open class corps..... Life is good!!

• Like 1

I'd throw my babies at shows I like..... if only I could lift them.

Just tell them to throw themselves out there at the right time.

• Like 1