Blue Devils Announce Show

I've been hoping for a Blue Devils show that's as entertaining as it is technical. Maybe this is the year?

JUST RELEASED: BD CAMP VIDEO

• Like 4

Someone has yet to mention the strange connection to the Academy.

(Re) = academy 2011 title

Rite of Spring = academy 2012 music

BD 2013 = re: Rite of Spring

Nothing to it, just first thing that came to mind when I saw the title.

• Like 2

If this is successful, the 2014 BD show will be called "What Academy Played Last Year."

Actually, last year I thought I heard The Academy's 2012 show being called "What the Blue Devils are playing next year!" :tongue:/>

Edited by MikeD
  • Like 3

I am looking forward to BD's 2013 show. I have the feeling it will connect on many levels. I do hope it's not as out there as the 2012 show.

Speaking of their 2012 show, re: the bird cage at the beginning. Does it contain a Norwegian Blue nailed to the perch?

• Like 1

I am looking forward to BD's 2013 show. I have the feeling it will connect on many levels. I do hope it's not as out there as the 2012 show.

Speaking of their 2012 show, re: the bird cage at the beginning. Does it contain a Norwegian Blue nailed to the perch?

2012 is no more! It has ceased to be!

The source material the past 5 years has had potential to be great.... no difference with this season coming up. Last year the music wasn't the problem.. it was just the concept for me... so maybe they'll piece it all together and I'll finally be entertained by BD again! Just hope they don't over do it.... The source material is good enough.. don't over arrange..

I'm looking forward to seeing the show though