Rumblings from CADETLAND

Cadets keep making changes that help GE but also sets them back slightly in execution (Visual caption especially in proficiency where they have been at or near the top). Hopefully they finish up the changes this week so plenty of time to clean. Great job this weekend a cadets!

Supposedly some small changes today and then bigger changes doing in Tuesday/Wednesday

Then it's time to get out the white glove and start cleaning this monster :worthy:

Supposedly some small changes today and then bigger changes doing in Tuesday/Wednesday

Then it's time to get out the white glove and start cleaning this monster :worthy:/>

Agreed.

Percussion admittedly started out rough, apparently. But otherwise, good to see them holding on to 1st in GE overall and (tie for) 1st in Music overall in Round Rock. Guard score/placement was better -- but still 4th and 0.7 out of first. Need to get all those visual scores up -- let's get rid of those 4s and 3s!

Chris, you mentioned that Hop alluded to a surprise. Any further information on that or hints as to what it might be?

Percussion admittedly started out rough, apparently. But otherwise, good to see them holding on to 1st in GE overall and (tie for) 1st in Music overall in Round Rock. Guard score/placement was better -- but still 4th and 0.7 out of first. Need to get all those visual scores up -- let's get rid of those 4s and 3s!

Now which of the three top dawgs will separate themselves from the rest?

RRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR RRRRUMBLINGS.

That is all.

• Like 1

Chris, you mentioned that Hop alluded to a surprise. Any further information on that or hints as to what it might be?

Not really. Hop said this last night -- "We also have some new flags and concepts."

Plus that whole big list of changes from a few days ago -- some implemented, some not yet, some maybe not at all.

Not really. Hop said this last night -- "We also have some new flags and concepts."

Plus that whole big list of changes from a few days ago -- some implemented, some not yet, some maybe not at all.

I'd love it if they changed the towers and flags to look like stained glass - with the 4 jeweled colors in the glass

• Like 1

I posted this on the FB group, but after seeing the Cadets for the first time on Saturday, it reminds me a lot of the 1988 show. Like that one, this show is very sophisticated, and almost understated - very few peaks and valleys (I know, one big peak in the ending, though). That said, I dig this show. Probably more than any show in many years for them. I think it's just... classy.

Mike

• Like 2

I posted this on the FB group, but after seeing the Cadets for the first time on Saturday, it reminds me a lot of the 1988 show. Like that one, this show is very sophisticated, and almost understated - very few peaks and valleys (I know, one big peak in the ending, though). That said, I dig this show. Probably more than any show in many years for them. I think it's just... classy.

Classy indeed. I would even say that, with the lack of high tempos and HFS moments, that this show is graceful and stately.