Fan Network 2013

I think maybe this should be pinned or just the explanatory posts. Coming home from the show I wanted to set it up for my son and guest performers to watch their show. I clicked and clicked and panicked.

Thank you guys for clearing up how to access the feature!

You might of made the same mistake I did (it's early morning here in the UK which is my excuse!) - I realised once you click on the Live Webcast tab you need to click on the little "Home" tab there to take me from the subscription info to the webcast itself

That's the ticket! Thanks Moz!

hahah, UI/UX design fail. thanks guys, i figured it out as well. geezus.

Came here with the same confusion just now. Man is that lousy interface design. Fan Networks admins: please make this more intuitive by making the link to the Live Webcast and On Demand videos more obvious.

Streamcasts can be watched live or On Demand after the live show is over by Fan Network subscribers. Summarizing step-by-step what's stated above:

1. Login as a subscriber at http://dci.thefannetwork.org/

2. On the right side there is currently a promo for Essentials Collection: Vol. 2. Right above that are three tabs, Video, Live Webcast, and Downloads. Click the Live Webcast tab.

3. Click the Home button on the Live Webcast tab if you see it.

4. Select the video you want to play.

Came here with the same confusion just now. Man is that lousy interface design. Fan Networks admins: please make this more intuitive by making the link to the Live Webcast and On Demand videos more obvious.

Streamcasts can be watched live or On Demand after the live show is over by Fan Network subscribers. Summarizing step-by-step what's stated above:

1. Login as a subscriber at http://dci.thefannetwork.org/

2. On the right side there is currently a promo for Essentials Collection: Vol. 2. Right above that are three tabs, Video, Live Webcast, and Downloads. Click the Live Webcast tab.

3. Click the Home button on the Live Webcast tab if you see it.

4. Select the video you want to play.

THANK YOU for posting this. Been a subscriber to Fan Network since 2008 and really enjoy it, but would have had to make a phone call tomorrow if not for your post.

Thanks.

The Fan Network UI makes me wonder if anyone over there tests anything before they release it.

So confusing...

The interface does indeed suck, but at least we have something. I could not live without it.