ATLANTA, GA

I'm just wondering, because on my fannetwork it has the option to buy the ATL broadcast for $25. Maybe it'll show up when the show starts?

When you sign in and it gets closer to show time, the link to the show should appear.

Will tickets be available at the dome today?

Yes, But buy from scalpers if you want good seats!

• Like 1

Is anyone getting the feed? It won't load for me at all. Never had problems in the past.

• Like 2

no feed here but the links are there.

To whoever asked about some warmup areas not being accessible...I'm not so sure that is true. Today marks the first time since 2006 I haven't attended the Atlanta show in some form. I've been in the lot at least 3-4 times and not a single warmup area was blocked off. During the day and even into the early evening most everyone stays in the HUGE parking lot. But I have seen some of the later corps stay down closer to the entrance of the Dome (where the public can't walk to I'm pretty sure). If it is raining, I have no idea where they'd move everything, but the GWCC is huge and could hold a ton of corps if the need to warmup indoors is there.