Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Yea, my feed went wonky. Kept trying to restart from the beginning.

..And me! Going to be a long night if I can't get past the Mandarins! btw I'm in the UK!

Mine is fine. Don't know what could be wrong.

I hadn't seen Mandarins yet this year, and I'm really enjoying this show! Beautiful Guard uniforms, and I love the new uni all around! My 9 year old loves the sea blue flags.

No, they didn't. Feed burps happen. There's a million ways, few of which may even be controlled on site.

If I remember right, after the Buffalo fiasco, they promised no mishaps for championships.

What is that annoying random clicking noise?!!

If you were like me and had the feed switch to the "In the Tunnel" feed and not fix itself, close out of the window and reopen it. Works fine after that.

You're ok, Mandarins are on now.

The good old Mandarins, up and down each year but always fun, keep thinking 'oh whos going to go through to the top 17' the good old days. Love their uniforms this year, but the narration is horrid and the show doesn't really excite, apart from the snare licks at the end!

Fan network stream needs to be more reliable it gets frustrating when you get the video no longer available message