Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Fan network stream needs to be more reliable it gets frustrating when you get the video no longer available message

glad i'm not paying the $69 tomorrow!

I decided it was too much to pay considering the quality. Are we going to be able to see retreat on fan network?

I Liked Colts uniforms better before this years change

If I remember right, after the Buffalo fiasco, they promised no mishaps for championships.

Honestly, my sound and picture are incredibly good.

Also, a broadcast like this CANNOT be perfect. We need to show some understanding. Band width, server speed, local cable/dsl, you're own wifi or set; all of these things can cause issues.

All I can say is this: the sound is really fantastic because DCI handled it. What happened in Buffalo was NOT DCI. It was TOC allowing the unionized stadium crew to handle the audio and video due to rules. It was a horrible feed and no amount of great engineering in the box or more bandwidth was going to save that broadcast.

Today and tomorrow are being run by DCI (not the TOC or some Buffalo stadium crew). Different people, and they are much better at this. Yes, FN has some issues from time to time. I expect that. But on a whole it's gotten better every year. I personally have loved it. I don't beech about it needing to be perfect for the money. Good gosh $69 is a steal when you consider all the perks, VOD, a full year of viewing shows from 1974 to present, all the special features, plus most of the major regionals and other shows (live and VOD), yeah I'd say that's a fantastic way to follow DCI over the summer.

We've never had anything like this, and many of us would have killed for something this good years ago. But broadcasting over the internet is still tricky for anyone.

• Like 1

I Liked Colts uniforms better before this years change

I rather like their uniforms, not sure what to make of this show!