2014 Predictions!

This thread is always my favorite because there are posters who seemingly exist solely to quote other people's harmless, conjecturing predictions in order to lambaste them with such pithy replies as "are you kidding!" or "have you SEEN that show? Way too high/low!". As if merely by posting the prediction, the offending predictor has tipped the balance of power in the universe, and the judging community might see it and wrongly award points where they are not deserved! And so, in order to right the ship and make sure their prediction doesn't come true, others must fly to the defense and immediately question if the predictor is "for real".

Fight on, you brave knights of opinion-based conjecture!

Edited by geluf
  • Like 5

seriously! Spirit will be lucky at 16 or 17.

I honestly have no idea. I just threw them in there, LOL

• Like 1

EDITED>>>

1. BD-a league of their own musically , visual will hurt

2. SCV-Total package ,Just not up to BD standard as far as musicality.

3. Bluecoats-Nice

4. Cadets -Classic cadets

5. Crown . Not a fan of unis. No color up top make them small ,too many tricks,great brass though.

6. Cavaliers-hard program.

7. Phantom-very classy program ,like the uniforms on the field. ad change over.

8. Boston-Have not seen them. Heard good things

9. Madison -Visual hurts again.

10. Crossmen -One of the nicest drills out their. Need to up the demand

11. Blue Knights-A bit dull , Full of power chords though.

12. Blue Stars-Just a hunch.

13.Troopers-lacks velocity,but very good program

14. PC Getting it together.

15-Spirit Needs a lot of work.

16. Colts not buying this concept.

17 . Academy-Not out yet.

Edited by 777hornman
  • Like 1

As if merely by posting the prediction, the offending predictor has tipped the balance of power in the universe, and the judging community might see it and wrongly award points where they are not deserved!

haha!!

Um, no. Cavaliers aren't going to get 9th ( the worse placement in maybe 30 years) with the show they have this year.

Bluecoats are pretty smokin' this year too.

Blue Knight's show is definitely a show that is NOT stuck in a rut. It's probably most like last year's show, but with a fresh coat of paint!

I was wondering if you have you seen any of these shows yet. Are you going off of last year? Things are shaking up this year!

Interesting take on things for sure! It would be neat to see Cadets take it this year with that show design. I agree that brass and percussion are very strong!

I couldn't agree more... I really don't think cavies will place 9th with this exciting show. I'm guess between 4th-6th

Cadevaliers!

2 of the trifecta will battle it out this year for the Title, imo. Some years its one of them.. other years all 3.

But you can rarely go wrong ( well, you can once a decade or so ) predicting The Cadevaliers will win it all.

Cadevaliers!

2 of the trifecta will battle it out this year for the Title, imo. Some years its one of them.. other years all 3.

But you can rarely go wrong ( well, you can once a decade or so ) predicting The Cadevaliers will win it all.

Cadevarown? Cadevanguard in the late 90's?