Carolina Crown 2014

I agree corpsband. I thought they performed the fire out of their show last night and now have a design that has potential. They need to stop major changes and just stick with what they have and clean the show as is.

Not too fond of the ripple music. I like the previous clip. That is amazing. I like their show I just wish the drumline was as good as the brass. I wish them well in future years but now I doubt they will even medal.

I agree flammaster. The design staff did not really put forth their best effort for a championship show this year. What may have looked good on paper and in the mind translated poorly to the field in GE, guard, and percussion. It took them too long to make good changes based upon the design disaster the show started off being.

I think it is ambitious to use the term"disaster" with any facet of Crown's show this year. Perhaps more than the usual changes were required but they are formidable in my eyes.

• Like 2

boy the ending drill really reeks of Star 90...

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this statement.

"Star 90" is an adult film starring Christy Canyon. Hope that explains George Dixon's comment.

"Star 90" is an adult film starring Christy Canyon. Hope that explains George Dixon's comment.

Ah, cause if it "reeked" of Star '90, that would be awesome! Even though, reek isn't a word that I use to describe anything about THAT show. It's one of the best out there.

After listening to Crown tonight, I have faith that they can make a late season surge. Especially since they have a lot of room to clean that drill and scrape some visual and GE points out.

Also, call this show a design disaster as much as you want, because Crown still seems to have gotten the biggest crowd response tonight (well, so far. SCV just finished)

I didn't catch the first 89 installments, so I'm not sure I'd understand the character development of #90...