2014 uniforms

So, will we need to sticky the uniforms thread next year right below the programs thread? With links to pictures as released by the corps, in place of the spotify links?

A flickr stream instead of spotify playlist.

hmmm.

Looks like all the "blue" corps are branching off into different directions toward very some different aesthetic identities. Eh, I'm happy.

Wow. Didn't notice that. Of course.

Both are wonderful.

I didn't realize it until I saw the picture they posted on Facebook. I face palmed myself a little when I saw it. I thought the combo of colors last year was so great. This was an easy switch. It totally changes the look without totally changing it.

I didn't realize it until I saw the picture they posted on Facebook. I face palmed myself a little when I saw it. I thought the combo of colors last year was so great. This was an easy switch. It totally changes the look without totally changing it.

From the show preview tonight it's clear that the entire show is heavily influenced by last years show. Not a true sequel in the sense of A Second Chance because it isn't a continuation of a storyline, but many elements are copied from last year, as well as the science theme.

I think the male BD guard costume is here to stay. I feel pretty bad for those guys. Looks uncomfortable.

Scotts been doing this long enough to have made the costume comfortable enough to be able to move. Not that I have liked many of his choices BUT he does make it work. As they say " Not his 1st time at the rodeo "

Scotts been doing this long enough to have made the costume comfortable enough to be able to move. Not that I have liked many of his choices BUT he does make it work. As they say " Not his 1st time at the rodeo "

I think you and someone else misunderstood. I meant uncomfortable as in "I really don't want to be seen wearing this" rather than "wow I can't feel my crotch right now." But I guess that's just me. I'd definitely feel conscious being in something like that.