2014 uniforms

Ask and you shall receive? For more pictures of Phantom - scroll down @DrumCorpsFan

Can't wait to see more.

If I were to just take a guess, Bluecoats are going to have ORANGE in their new uniform jackets. Just from all the hints.

Can't wait to see what Madison does. Kinda curious about Colts too, especially with a mostly Pink Floyd show.

Might as well go wild THIS year and see what works for this time. At the end of the year, maybe I'll comment.

So far, I think Crown's turquoise works really well on the field as far as a color.

Wow! That is bizarre! I don't even know what to think of that. I do really like the white overlays on the brass and percussion.

Not sure about when they switch to black.

Wow! That is bizarre! I don't even know what to think of that... Not sure about when they switch to black.

I was certainly expecting something more like 1995 than this. It doesn't look like Phantom to me but I'm curious to see the show. If nothing else, it should quiet the "Phantom is in a rut" conversations I've seen in some other threads. ;-)

• Like 5

Can't wait to see more.

If I were to just take a guess, Bluecoats are going to have ORANGE in their new uniform jackets. Just from all the hints.

Can't wait to see what Madison does. Kinda curious about Colts too, especially with a mostly Pink Floyd show.

Might as well go wild THIS year and see what works for this time. At the end of the year, maybe I'll comment.

So far, I think Crown's turquoise works really well on the field as far as a color.

From the hints and photos, I'm guessing Bluecoats are changing the powder blue on the jackets to orange for this year. That will look pretty good on them, actually.

Mike

• Like 1

Phantom's rumored uniform change is now confirmed

BqOY7O2CMAAuOFp.jpg

Quite the contrast between the two looks. IMO if the transition is done well, it could be really effective.

Looks a bit like Techno Future Spartacus!

I don't have the right words for that headgear...

From the hints and photos, I'm guessing Bluecoats are changing the powder blue on the jackets to orange for this year. That will look pretty good on them, actually.

Mike

So basically this with white plumes instead of blue.

bluecoats_zpsdaf0b8c6.jpg

• Like 1

So basically this with white plumes instead of blue.

bluecoats_zpsdaf0b8c6.jpg

Wow that would look awesome

BqQ35bOIAAAal3b.jpg

I think the reveal ensemble uniform looks great. It's just what they needed to give them a little more of an edgy image. There's no reason classical music has to always be promoted in such a upstanding and severe way.

As to the guard look; I love it except that the white lines tend to draw the eye to those specific elements, which don't seem to be more important than the other elements. Still, overall this is a really good look.

As always, WSWILLONF (We'll see what it looks like on the field)

• Like 3

I was certainly expecting something more like 1995 than this. It doesn't look like Phantom to me but I'm curious to see the show. If nothing else, it should quiet the "Phantom is in a rut" conversations I've seen in some other threads. ;-)

I'll take the rut any day over whatever that is.

• Like 1